Saturday, July 3, 2010

A brief celebration



Today I woke up in a positive mood full of good intentions, and I actually carried them out. After dusting the cobwebs out of my workout shoes (yes, it's been a while), I spent 45 minutes in the home gym working up a sweat and lifting weights. My legs felt a bit wobbly when I finished and sat down to write, but, overall, I felt terrific, like something great might happen today. Good to be back on track. Before I settled into another mammoth writing session, I spent a little time catching up online with friends and doing a bit of marketing, and discovered MADNESS AND MURDER is now at NUMBER 1 on the Omnilit.com top 10 best seller list. How incredibly exciting. It feels fantastic and I want to take a moment to extend my sincere thanks to all of you, my new readers, in supporting me and helping me get there. I can't celebrate for long, though. A writer's work is never done and my challenge is to stay there, along with pump out a stellar third novel for you to enjoy. I'm almost half way through Hide and Seek. No Alibi, my second suspense novel, will be out in 2011. Please leave me your thoughts and comments about MADNESS AND MURDER. I would love to hear from you.

1 comment: